Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Should be set up to blog again.

Hey guys and gals how is it going. Well after what seems like an eternity I should be able to make this blog some what respectable. A friend of mine gave me his old laptop which works perfect. So with that being said I am mobile which also means I can take it down to my studio(basement) and work on the site and the mini's at the same time. I think this will be a real advantage to me and others as I paint up several decent sized commissions and show some of my techniques and such. Not only will this be about painting but I am going to set up shop to make some rather nice terrain pieces and probably some display bases and diorama's before to much longer. I would definitely keep my eyes on this space as some of these items come up for sale you will not be sorry because I am sure most of the pieces are going to be a steal.

No comments:

Images originating from the Privateer Press website are © 2001—2015
Privateer Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved. WARMACHINE, HORDES, and
their logos are trademarks of Privateer Press, Inc. Images and
trademarks used without permission. This website is unofficial and is
not endorsed by Privateer Press